Monday, April 6, 2009

Northwestern Can Become De Facto National Champions and I Can Become Wealthy Beyond My Wildest Dreams

1. Northwestern beat Michigan State back on January 20th. Therefore, if Michigan State wins the tournament, and the 'Cats have already beaten the team that wins the tournament, Northwestern would be ...
2. Here is a portrait of Sparty, the Michigan State mascot, for your ogling enjoyment.
3. Unrelated, but important: it is going to be 79 degrees on Anna Maria Island today, where I wish to be.
4. It is going to be 36 degrees with snow showers at Sox Park today, where I am scheduled to be.(Mother Nature is a White Sox fan, giving the team a welcome home blanket of white, and an extra day of rest. The opener was postponed).
5. I will be in a sky box...with the heat on. (this will have to wait until Tuesday)
6. If Michigan State wins tonight's game, I will have ascended to the pinnacle. I will win the office pool at Mrs. PFOS place of employment, the jackpot of which has surely reached into the millions.
6. On the other hand, should NC win tonight's game, my associate in STP partners will win our office pool.
7. That would mean that I would lose Mrs. PFOS' pool... and the instant wealth and international prestige that accompanies that feat.
8. Quandry alert!!!
9. No.
10. Go MSU!

No comments: